The spreadsheet below contains a comprehensive list of NCA Members in hundreds of locales. If you are a victim of a sexual predator and are not sure where to turn, we suggest that you use the spreadsheet below to find your local National Children’s Alliance Membership group.
If you are in search of legal advice for bringing criminal charges against the accused, we suggest that you contact your local Bar Association who will provide referrals for low or no-cost legal representation. If you are bringing civil charges against the accused, contact our dedicated nationwide child sex abuse victims attorneys at 800.925.0723
For additional information and resources, please browse the sites below:
- Sesamenet.org is the leading national voice for the prevention of sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment of students by teachers and other school staff. We reccommend that you check out their reading list here.
- Childhelp.org gives child molestation information as well as prevention and treatment of child abuse.
- Childluresprevention.com is a program that informs parents and children of safety and prevention issues. This site offers an Internet safety pact that your child can read and sign.
- Stopitnow.org provides information on how to keep your children safe from sexual harm.
- Safenowproject.org is a website including facts, safety tips and information on reporting child molestation.
- NSVRC.org – The NSVRC’s Mission is to provide leadership in preventing and responding to sexual violence through collaboration, sharing and creating resources, and promoting research.
- RAINN.org – RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization and was named one of “America’s 100 Best Charities” by Worth magazine.
- D2L.org – The ultimate mission of D2L, to end childhood sexual abuse, can only be accomplished by sharing the solution of prevention, awareness and education with more and more people.
- NationalChildrensAlliance.org – National Children’s Alliance is a professional membership organization dedicated to helping local communities respond to allegations of child abuse in ways that are effective and efficient – and put the needs of child victims first.
- ISPCAN.org – The International Society for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect, founded in 1977, is the only multidisciplinary international organization that brings together a worldwide cross-section of committed professionals to work toward the prevention and treatment of child abuse, neglect and exploitation globally.
- SafeHorizon.org – Safe Horizon is the largest victims’ services agency in the United States, touching the lives of more than 250,000 children, adults, and families affected by crime and abuse throughout New York City each year.
- JoyfulHeartFoundation.org – The vision of the Joyful Heart Foundation is a community with no sexual assault, domestic violence or child abuse. While we understand that this may not be achieved in our lifetimes, we continue to work towards it.
- ATSA.com – The Association for the Treatment of Sexual Abusers is an international, multi-disciplinary organization dedicated to preventing sexual abuse.