Child Molestation Resources
The spreadsheet below contains a comprehensive list of NCA Members in hundreds of locales. If you are a victim of a sexual predator and are not sure where to turn, we suggest that you use the spreadsheet below to find your local National Children’s Alliance Membership group.
If you are in search of legal advice for bringing criminal charges against the accused, we suggest that you contact your local Bar Association who will provide referrals for low or no-cost legal representation.
For additional information and resources, please browse the sites below:
- Sesamenet.org is the leading national voice for the prevention of sexual exploitation, abuse, and harassment of students by teachers and other school staff. We reccommend that you check out their reading list here.
- Childmolestationprevention.org is a site that gives information on early diagnosis and effective treatment for child abuse.
- Childhelp.org gives child molestation information as well as prevention and treatment of child abuse.
- Childluresprevention.com is a program that informs parents and children of safety and prevention issues. This site offers an Internet safety pact that your child can read and sign.
- Stopitnow.org provides information on how to keep your children safe from sexual harm.
- Safenowproject.org is a website including facts, safety tips and information on reporting child molestation.
- NSVRC.org – The NSVRC’s Mission is to provide leadership in preventing and responding to sexual violence through collaboration, sharing and creating resources, and promoting research.
- RAINN.org – RAINN (Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network) is the nation’s largest anti-sexual violence organization and was named one of “America’s 100 Best Charities” by Worth magazine.