Giving back to our community, and helping those in need, with both our money and our time, is embedded in Estey & Bomberger’s culture and is part of our tradition.
But for us it goes beyond that – it’s part of what we consider “success” as a business. An old African proverb notes that “it takes a village”. We’re proud to be part of the village. We, and our employees, donate money, time, physical labor, and office equipment to various groups that work directly with the San Diego communities in which our clients live and work. These communities have supported us over the years, and it is truly our pleasure to assist the local groups making life easier, and less stressful, for its families in need.
Please join us in supporting:
• Chadwick Center, the children’s advocacy center at Rady Children’s Hospital in San Diego, uses a multidisciplinary approach to treat victims of child abuse and family violence.
• East Los Angeles Women’s Center ensures women, girls and their families live free from abuse and violence.
• Father Joe’s Villages® provides housing, rental assistance, healthcare, food, clothing, education, job training, mental health, addiction treatment and child development in an internationally-modeled one-stop-shop approach to fighting the cycle of homelessness.
• Voices For Children helps abused children by appointing volunteer CASAs (Court Appointed Special Advocates) for children in foster care, plus reviewing and monitoring every court file in the system, to improve the lives of foster children.
• Susan G. Komen for the Cure promotes awareness to fight breast cancer.
• American Red Cross
• Bird Rock Elementary
• St. Jude’s Children’s Hospital
• Challenged Athletes Foundation
• Meals on Wheels
• San Diego Humane Society / Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
• Keenan’s Kids Foundation